Friday 19 August 2011

Counting down the days

After sending Ning off, I started to think whats next
one less person to brag with
one less person to hang out with
Hmm I'm next to leave?
In like 18 days?
I'm kinda fed up with all the paperwork and documents =/

Its a new beginning for life
a new lease of hope
I wish I'd see what I want
Deep down it still hurts. 
Because its so deep down, nobody would see it
Maybe they would think that I never cared, but actually I cared, so much
that I hurt myself so badly. The heart is now scarred



Well I hope momma would be happier w/out me making her mad =)
I want hope
I want a change. 
I wana feel again how it is to strive hard
this sloth and topple
killing me right to the core
I seriously don't know how to feel
I was starting to enjoy my times on this island
and now, its time to leave again
I don't know where this will take me to
Maybe I won't get to stay here anymore
Well, its unpredictable, anything can happen
What can I say,
Well this would be a life changing experience.
I don't know what to expect.
But I know that I'll surely miss. Literally everything.
My lappie is gona be the only loyal friend that will follow me there
I wish I will miss the freedom of driving more than you
I wish I could let everything go
I wish I wouldn't hold back in whatever I do
I wish to be the best I could
I wish to be excellent. If I deserve to
I hope I will appreciate the distance
Then I would see things from a spectator's point of view
Somehow, I would feel an awesome lot better
Trained not to let anybody see my tears
trained to take everything down your throat
I hope I can cope.
A new lease of hope
A new life.

I will welcome it with a big smile on my face 

Love life =) 

2 comments: