Monday 1 August 2011

Dear Daddy

Its been five years I haven't see you.
For a long period of time, I did hate you alot.
You wrecked my home
You hurt mummy
You made us leave.
You made us suffer
We have to spend thrift
We had to flee
I adapted to a new home momma gave me
It was peaceful and nice. We were very happy.
Momma is awesome. A very capable woman.
But she had no one to lean on.
We, children were too young to depend on.
She did everything herself, like literally.

I couldn't change anything.
Now this is fate.
But what if you were a decent person
What if you never made momma cry
What if you never mixed with the fools.
What if you're the best dad you can be
You made brother hate you so much,
I guess he wouldn't accept you again this lifetime.
What if you were always there for me
and not tease me all the time.
I don't like you teasing me with stupid names all the time.

You could have gave me the best home.
You could have been the best dad ever,
and gave me anything I wanted.
You'd made mum happy.
You could, but you didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment