Saturday 2 April 2011

Hope & Pray

I have never wanted something so badly
I didn't know why
I never thought that I would fail achieving it
Until today I am still confident
I don't know what made me feel that way
I will know whether I succeeded--at the end of this month
Another D-day
gahhh how many d-days could I have
I am seriously a bit tired.
Will I make it?
Will I make the people around me proud?
Will I be proud of myself?
Seriously I cannot do anything about it anymore
I did my best
What else can I possibly do to increase my chances?
I would do just anything
If only, I can make it
I hope so. I pray hard.
It is a dream that I hope would come true
I imagined that if it really came true, it would be the happiest day of my life
From the first day I stepped into the warzone
I knew and I am clear what I want.
Now war is over, its up to them. And my effort i put in.
hope all goes well. hope for the best =)

P.S:有人人间蒸发了 XD

No comments:

Post a Comment