Sunday 3 April 2011

Today

Today I went back to school and gave lesson to my juniors
It has been a while since I've seen them
I love them lah :)
But somehow they dissapointed me :(
I really hope they know what I am trying to tell them
They are still not in the right mode and attitude yet
Maybe they don't see things as I do
*sighs* nevermind I had times when I don't get what my seniors and my teachers are trying to tell me either
There is still a little bit more time
I hope
They don't take things that easily anymore
I hope
They grow up faster
I hope
They can see things more seriously, see further not the present only
Its a matter of whether they WANT it or not
Anybody can do it if they want it badly
Attitude
Guys please realise :)
I am here to help
Whether you want to be helped or not :)
Jiayous

No comments:

Post a Comment